Think of positive affirmations as a type of positive self-talk that can benefit not only you, but also everyone around you that you interact w. | it shifts thoughts resulting from negative, dirty, & harsh experiences or ideas to more positive ones. Relying on principle that you can only truly become successful & content if you tell yourself “I can do that”, positive affirmation brings to life a person’s capabilities, strengths, talents, & skills.
Studies have found out that people who constantly bombard themselves w. positive words rather than entertaining negative thoughts & words have stronger muscles. Research claims that a person’s muscles become stronger & more active when subconscious is filled w. positive words. Same report indicated that human muscles tend to become weak when a person thinks & verbalizes that he is tired or that he hates world or that he cannot do a particular thing.
Start your day w. good & positive thoughts + words to extend vibrant feeling throughout day. W. these positive affirmations, create a day overflowing w. love, happiness & positive vibes
1. Today is a new day & each new day presents a fresh start.
2. Each new day offers a new beginning overflowing w. possibility & opportunity.
3. Today, I greet day w. fresh eyes & new ideas.
4. Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment.
5. In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.
6. Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness & positive energy.
7. This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word & action—moment to moment.
8. I am focused, excited, energized & determined.
9. I am creative.
10. I am grateful, fully appreciating all love in my life – abundance.